THE ART OF HOME
Welcome to Euphoria! A hostel made by local artists, musicians and YOU! – Euphoria became a hostel when group of friends discovered an old rambling soviet building on the edge of the Old Town. Without having a lot of money they relied on creativity as the natural resource and built an open house built on the universal principles of love and respect for one another. Euphoria is famous for its warm and hospitable atmosphere and for hosting events of local artists and guests who come from all over the world. – Come and be a part of this colorful and wonderful house!
Located only minutes walk from the Famous Freedom Square monument (Vabaduse Väljak – Your entrance to the Old Town), Museum of Occupations and National Library. You are in a perfect position to catch public transport, do banking or shop at the only 24 hour grocery store in Tallinn.
Well Informed Staff
Our well informed staff will make sure you know the best places, for breakfast, tours, and entertainment!
Facilities @ Euphoria
- Stay in touch with friends or do a little business via our free internet and wifi
- We make your bed for you every day, and make sure all the bathrooms are cleaned and have fresh hand towels and bath mats
- Your personal belongings will be safe in our large lockers located near your bed
- Prepare meals in one of our three kitchens
- Coffee and teas always available for free
- Make friends in our common room where you can always smoke hookah pipe
- Watch the soccer and movies on our large projector screen
- Play guitars, drums and piano
- Drink a beer or cider from our bar
Co-operating with IS Music