Art and Music is the International language of our heart. With this language we can dissolve boarders and find common ground.
Euphoria is a home for international travelers from all over the Globe and it is our hope that everyone will get first hand experience to listen and speak this language through, singing, learning instruments, participation with other people and listening to performances local and international.
It is Euphoria’s challenge to help people through art music and hospitality feel comfortable to find what is common to us all and harmonize our differences in a delicious global jam.
Euphoria is a home for all wandering stars and peaceful meeting place for all peoples of this amazing Earth. Come, rest a while and we will do whatever we can to help you recharge and see the best of Tallinn and Estonia.
Located only minutes walk from the Famous Freedom Square monument (Vabaduse Väljak – Your entrance to the Old Town), Museum of Occupations and National Library. You are in a perfect position to catch public transport, do banking or shop at the only 24 hour grocery store in Tallinn.
Well Informed Staff
Our well informed staff will make sure you know the best places, for breakfast, tours, and entertainment!
Facilities @ Euphoria
- Stay in touch with friends or do a little business via our free internet and wifi
- We make your bed for you every day, and make sure all the bathrooms are cleaned and have fresh hand towels and bath mats
- Your personal belongings will be safe in our large lockers located near your bed
- Prepare meals in one of our three kitchens
- Coffee and teas always available for free
- Make friends in our common room where you can always smoke hookah pipe
- Watch the soccer and movies on our large projector screen
- Play guitars, drums and piano
- Drink a beer or cider from our bar